Deciding to leave a job is a huge decision for anyone. You have to consider if you want to leave for another job that is similar, one that is more fun but less money, or trying a new career all together. Whatever the case may be, you have probably reached the point where you are so frustrated and stressed out that anything sounds better!
I’ve experienced that type of job dissatisfaction. In fact, I resigned without a back-up plan. I don’t recommend that for anyone. Looking back, if I knew what I know now, I would have done things a lot differently. What I share in this article is what I share with my family and friends that tell me that they want out of their lousy jobs and into something better.
Rather than up and quitting your job right away I suggest keeping it or finding another job but using the work to your advantage. In your off hours, start your own business but not just any business – a network marketing business.
Now you may have your doubts and negative opinions about network marketing but if you keep an open mind, you may just change your mind about it. I am a big Robert Kiyosaki fan. His books such as Rich Dad Poor Dad and Cashflow Quadrant have had a big impact on my life. Many people listen to him when it comes to creating wealth. Mr. Kiyosaki is an advocate of network marketing and for good reasons:
- It’s an equal opportunity business. College degrees and business experience are not requirements.
- It can be started part-time while you are still a full-time employee.
- The starting investment is extremely low-cost compared to typical businesses.
- The income potential can be huge based on your own efforts.
- It is relationship business and can be a lot of fun.
- It is a business of helping people.
Build your business up part-time and make it successful. This is a smart way to take advantage of a job you no longer like by using it to get out of the rat race once and for all.